All subscription plans include unlimited hours of music listening subject to this Fair Use policy. Below is a rule-of-thumb for determining which projects fall within our definition of "Fair Use" and which do not.
Examples of fair use
- Playing videogames and use our music as background music
- Stream just chatting content and use our music as background
- Workout live and play our music to motivate your audience
- Give an online class and play Streamradiox music in the background to make it more engaging
- Hosts Q&A sessions and play Streamradiox music in the background
Never Fair Use
- Give access to your account to other people
- Online radios or any form of service that plays music. If you have this use case, reach out firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create music channels on any online website (e.g., YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, etc.) to stream our music so others can use it.
- Distribute our music through live broadcasting, sell or edit our music.
- Download our music into your computer.
- Use our music for videos that were not created in a Livestream.
- Scraping or create any other form of tool to download or play our music automatically.
For further information regarding this policy and acceptable use of our Services, please refer to our Terms of Service or your Enterprise Service Agreement.
If you have further questions about Fair use, please reach out email@example.com